Forum Astral Projection Malaysia
Silalah Login dahulu atau Register sebagai Ahli Komuniti Astral untuk mendapatkan manfaat yang penuh dari Forum dan berkenalan serta berkomunikasi sesama Ahli Komuniti Astral..
Silalah Login dahulu atau Register sebagai Ahli Komuniti Astral untuk mendapatkan manfaat yang penuh dari Forum dan berkenalan serta berkomunikasi sesama Ahli Komuniti Astral..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selamat datang kepada semua Penjelajah Astral!

Astral PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Koleksi Pengalaman Astral Projection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Koleksi Pengalaman Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Koleksi Pengalaman Astral Projection   Koleksi Pengalaman Astral Projection Icon_minitime11th November 2010, 1:58 pm

Kat bawah ni aku letakkan semua pengalaman orang-orang yang pernah mengalami/mengamalkan Astral Projection (selepas ni dirujuk sebagai AP) ni..tapi maaf la, semuanya pengalaman dari omputih, sebab nak dapatkan pengalaman dari orang melayu hampir-hampir mustahil..aduh..so..korang baca la kat bawah ni..maaf sekali lagi, sebab aku malas nak translate..dah jadi 2 kerja plak...
semoga pengalaman-pengalaman mereka ini dapat meningkatkan kefahaman korang tentang AP..

The following are some real-life stories of people who have experienced Astral Projection. All
stories are in their own words.

Jonas Ridgeway
Source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When I was a teenager, my mother told me about her out-of-body experiences. Floating above
her bed! Walking through walls! Flying at the speed of light! Of course, this bit of news
completely blew me away. If my mother had experienced this phenomena, then there was no
denying its reality. Who could I trust more than my mother? Because I could take this knowledge
for granted, I believe it is one of the reasons why the OBE (out-of-body experience) presented
itself so easily to me.
Before I had heard of OBEs, I had never -- consciously -- experienced it. After hearing my
mother's stories, I was hooked; and it wasn't much longer after that that I was sharing stories of
my own.
But before my first conscious OBE I was for months completely obsessed with the topic. I read
everything on OBEs I could get my hands on, starting with Robert Monroe's Journeys Out of the
Body. (In the early seventies, before OBEs were widely known, it was the book my mother first
read on the subject. To her, it had been a godsend. Before reading it, she had been quite disturbed
by her experiences and had wondered if she were going crazy -- she had actually seen a doctor
about her "condition".) After reading Monroe I moved on to Muldoon, Fox, and carefully studied
everything Jane Roberts' Seth had to say about it. By now my subconscious was so inundated
with the idea of conscious OBEs that it was only a matter of time, I believed, before I would
awaken outside my physical body, or during the process of leaving it.
However, several strange happenings occurred before my first OBE. I began to experience what I
soon learned to identify as "remote viewing". I'd come awake, acutely conscious, and find myself
with the ability to see through my closed eyelids. As a rule, it seemed several hours of sleep was
a prerequisite for such an occurrence. At first, the vision was almost exclusively of an unpaved
road, either of dirt or gravel, which moved beneath me as if I were flying above it a few feet
from the ground. I knew this wasn't an OBE; I knew I was in my body, on my bed, in my room. I
was remote viewing: it was like being somewhere without actually being there. It was
mesmerizing. The road would continue, flanked by trees and brush; sometimes mountains were
in the distance -- the details were all there. And I found that I could "move" faster with a mere
thought to do so, or slow down.
Once, seeing through my eyelids, I had a vision that at first did not involve any motion. The
image was of a stand of trees. When I wondered what was to the left the vision instantly shifted
to the left and continued on, like a camera panning the area: more trees, then a man came into
view. He was middle-aged, wearing overalls, and had a long gray ponytail. Using my will, I kept
the "camera" on him as he walked. Soon he was standing in front of a brown horse; a woman
stood on the opposite side of the animal. Then the vision faded for some reason and I came out of
the trancelike state.
Sometimes I have visions of my past -- of our old house, of my brother and sister as young kids.
These are not still frames but moving pictures, complete in detail and in full color. These
animated images would stay steady and clear as long as my concentration didn't fluctuate. Also,
sometimes I would glance into what appeared to be from the future. Things that hadn't happened
yet but which seemed quite possible to occur. (For example, I once remote viewed a full-color
map of the world. I could "move" the map with a mere thought, to any part of the world I
wished. I located the United States and found that it had changed, that many of the coastal states
had shifted or broke apart from the mainland, transformed into separate islands.)
Sometimes I would see through the eyes of some unknown person, seeing everything he or she
was seeing. I once watched a woman drawing for several minutes, not as if I were looking over
her shoulder but as if seeing directly from her eyes.
My first fully conscious OBE was preluded by one of these seeing-through-the-eyelids visions. I
came out of a deep sleep after eight hours and was seeing through my lids, through the far wall,
and into the kitchen. It was as if I were peering through a hole, darkness all around but a crystal
clear image within. I was staring at the kitchen faucet. It was as clear as if I were standing there.
I could see the way it sparkled where the sunlight hit it. I could see my mother, her back to me at
the stove. She was cooking something. I saw a pan and what looked like a cake in it. I saw a
spoon with a thick substance on it -- frosting? I saw a white box of something on the counter.
(Later, I found out that she had been in the kitchen cooking at the same time that I had had the
vision. Also, there was a "white box" on the counter in the same place with nothing near it as I
had seen it; it was a box of donuts. And finally, although it was meatloaf she'd made for my
father (I'm a vegan, by the way) the resemblance was that of a cake.
Because of Oliver Fox's book Astral Projection, I owe it to him for my first conscious out-ofbody
experience. In it, he had described the very thing I had experienced several times, of seeing
through one's eyelids. But what struck me was the part where he said OBEs could be achieved
quite easily from this state if one thought to do so. After seeing the vision of my mother in the
kitchen, I did think to leave my body. I thought simply that I would like to roll off the bed to the
right onto the floor -- and no sooner I had done just that, leaving my physical body behind! It
was amazing; it worked so fast and effortlessly. Like a book opening, my second body simply
flipped over and down onto the carpet.
My first reaction was how quiet it was outside the body, how even the act of projecting had been
absolutely devoid of any noise. My next reaction was how calm I was. I had no fear. My body
was on the bed and I on the floor, but I wasn't afraid of dying. I knew what was happening.
I was on my hands and knees, staring at the carpet. I reached up with my right hand and touched
the bed. I was thinking, "Cool. Cool. I'm doing it. Cool." I was trying to remain calm, I didn't
want to mess things up. My vision was foggy, but I could see well enough to move around the
bed (I didn't think to look at my body). Walking, it felt as it normally does; I could even feel the
"muscles" in my ankles and the bottom of my feet. I thought of my mother and how she'd said

you can go through walls. I decided to try it, but just as I was starting through a wall everything
went black, frightening me, and a second later I was back in my physical.
In the out-of-body state everything is governed by thought, conscious and subconscious thought.
This applies to physical life as well, but on the astral plane thought manifests itself immediately
and so maintaining mental control can seem an impossibility. The trick is to keep your mind
blank until you are ready to give a command. For example, in the beginning of the above
experience stray thoughts were absent because my mind was preoccupied with the word "cool",
which I was repeating. At the end of the experience, as I was going through the wall, the fear of
the sudden darkness put my survival instincts at play, catapulting me back to my physical. If I
had kept calm, the experience would not have been terminated. Control of thoughts and
emotions, then, is the key to maintaining the out-of-body.

Synergie
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"My body felt distant. I was being lifted higher and higher out of my bed. It felt like I was both
falling and moving upward at the same time. I lost all sense of physical awareness, and was
overcome with an inner calm and peace that I never thought possible. I was more relaxed than I
had ever felt and I became lost in this magnificent feeling of warmth.
I also began to feel strange vibrations. Like waves of energy, they coursed through my body
moving from my head to my feet and then back again gaining in intensity. The feeling was like
floating upon the ocean on a calm day wrapped in the warmth of the gentle sunlight above. I
found I could almost control them and move them throughout my body simply by thinking about
them.
I also heard strange noises in my ears that sounded like loud, intermittent and rushing static.
They seemed to be somehow connected to the vibrations and I can only describe them as being
emitted in the very low frequency (VLF) range. The sounds seemed to come from within. They
were actually very curious and unlike any sounds I have ever heard. It was like listening to pure
energy, if you can imagine that.
I then recalled standing beside the bed. The room at first looked distorted or blurry as if looking
through water. If I moved my head to look around the images took a second longer to catch up
with my eyes. I could almost see a motion trail and it seemed as if time were somehow slowed.
Though my surroundings were at first distorted, they eventually cleared.
I thought to myself that I might be dreaming. I tried to change the physical appearance of my
surroundings to test this theory but they did not change. It was definitely my room and I was not
dreaming. I felt more awake than I can describe in words.

I also tried to walk about my room but found that I was glued to my position. I did push a few
steps but the effort felt like trying to walk through a pool of molasses and it was exhausting. I
tried until I became completely frozen in position mid step. The only part of my body that I
could move was my head.
I came to look back toward my bed, staring at a still shape laying there. The motionless figure
was me, but how could it be? I was standing here beside the bed, not in it. In that instant, I felt
feelings that I can not comprehend even to this day. It was completely overwhelming and
confusing at the same time. It was like a curious child being shown all of the secrets of the
universe at once.
The confusion caused panic and the panic flooded through me, causing everything to become
disorienting. My vision became blurry once again. I felt an immediate spinning and felt like I
was being pulled by some unseen force. I tried to fight it so that I could learn more, become
more. It was without success.
My next memory would be the feeling of being slammed back into the reality of my bed. I was
laying in the same position that I had just witnessed from some other perspective. I laid there
awake the rest of the night trying to make some sense of what had just happened.
The whole event took maybe a matter of minutes but seemed like much longer. It all seemed so
vivid, too real to be a dream. It was like I had just lived through some science-fiction story, but I
know it was real. I can't describe how I know. I just do.
With the sinking feeling of utter 'awe' in the pit of my stomach, the realization hits me. "Could I
have just had an out-of-body experience?" -

An Astral Journey to the Pyramids of Egypt
Author : Pati
This is one of my Astral experiences after being given a very specific homework for the week. A
practice was set for all the online students around the world and for all the students who attend
the physical centres in Australia. The homework was to practice the Astral intensively all week
and to go to the pyramids of Egypt to meet with other students as well as to see what they look
like in the Astral Plane. We were to use Egyptian mantras like "Egypto", "Faraon" and "Larras"
or a visualisation exercise on the pyramids.
I practiced hard all week with strong determination at the centre in Melbourne, Australia, with
other students, and at home. I knew that the homework had a lot of strength behind it because
everyone was giving it a good try so I didn't want to miss the "wave" of strength. I used to do a
bit of surfing and I compare this type of activity to an ocean wave - I can't let them pass, I have
to catch it and ride it, otherwise I would have to wait a long time for the next one to come.
At the end of the week all students of the Sydney and Melbourne centres decided to do a night
practice. We all agreed to come to our centres at 3am and try the practice until 5am. And that is
when I had my little success with the homework given. We all chanted the mantra "Larras" out
loud 7 times and then internally, feeling the vibrations of the mantra throughout the body and, at
the same time, keeping a still image of the pyramids. I started the mantra but fell into a light
sleep, then I woke up and continued the mantra and as sleep started to arrive again, I made an
extra effort to concentrate on the mantra. Soon after, I started to feel my body temperature rising
and the whole body vibrating and intuition told me that it was time to get up. However, I
hesitated to do so as it felt so much like the physical that I thought that if I moved I would wake
up the others, but intuition was telling me "get up, you are in the astral!" so I did. I rolled over to
the side and got up from the floor as I would do in the physical. I found very hard to move and I
couldn't open my eyes so I sang the mantra "Bellilin" and the darkness went away. I looked
around the practice room and saw the astral body of one of the students. Her astral body was
unconscious, sitting down playing with her hands. I went outside the room by going through the
door. I walked around the centre and saw how it looks in the astral.
I went down the stairs trying to stay in the moment so that nothing such as an emotion or a
thought could throw me back to my body. I went through the door of the room downstairs where
more students were practicing and saw the room full of people, more than the ones who were
practicing. I saw the astral bodies of many people - sitting cross legged, walking around looking
at the room, talking to each other... These could have been the astral bodies of people that come
to the study centre or of people that will come to the centre in the near future.
But I didn't want to get distracted by talking to them; I had to go to the pyramids! I went outside
the centre and took a few minutes to ask my inner Being with all my heart and strength to take
me to the pyramids of Egypt so that I experience and learn. Then I did a small vertical jump
thinking that she would guide on my flight there but to my surprise I was taken towards the
ground and I made my journey from Australia to Egypt going through the Planet. I couldn't see
anything or felt that I was going through a hard surface. She simply took me the quickest and
easiest way so I wouldn't get distracted on the way. I landed in a room surrounded by big glass
windows. From there I could see the three pyramids from far away and just with the thought of
wanting to get closer, I did. There were a lot of people around the place doing various things,
some conscious and some unconscious. I gather that many spiritual groups focus on the pyramids
and that many others dream about the pyramids so their astral body goes there even if
unconscious. I could also have seen personalities of people that have passed away.
I saw the pyramids in two ways but I can't give too much detail because of the esoteric or
internal nature of the information. I walked amongst the multitude and called out loud: "Are
there any students of Gnosis around?" I caught the attention of several people and two of them
came closer to shake my hand but my intuition told me to be precocious with them. I ignored
them and kept walking and observing. Then I decided to invoke a spiritual Master/Angel and as I
was calling I went back to my physical body due to a big emotion.
From this experience I learnt of aspects about my internal work and also that determination and
faith makes a big difference when trying to do a practice.
Wishing you lots of inner strength with your practices!

First Success
Author : Dave
My first experience of Astral Travel was spontaneous and not something I did willfully. I was
sleeping in a tent on holiday in Byron Bay when it happened. I don't remember at what point I
woke up from my dreams. But I suddenly, and strangely, found myself standing outside the
Sydney home in which I grew up, almost 1000 kms from where I was lying. It was still dark. The
suburban street was empty. And I was just looking at the house in amazement. I was wide awake,
and it took me a little while to come to terms with the fact that I was asleep in Byron Bay. I
already knew it to be so, but it wasn't as logical as my mind liked things to be. I quickly noticed
that I felt no support beneath me, and looked down to see my feet hovering not far from the
ground.
The most amazing thing was that I knew, in full consciousness, that I was asleep in Byron Bay
and at the same time was now right outside my parents Sydney home. I was no less awake than
during daylight hours - it was extraordinary. It was exactly like being awake, except I could fly
and felt somehow lighter. I decided to take off into the sky, enjoying the novelty of flight. I
turned and propelled myself quite naturally into the air. It felt uncannily natural, as common a
habit as walking or running, I knew exactly how to do it somehow. As I shot up into the air, I
suddenly jolted in my body, still lying in the tent. It was a rushing, falling sensation. The jolt
woke me up. I sat up and looked around in surprise, with crystal clear memory of everything that
had happened. I could barely contain my excitement over the brief journey and wanted to know
what had happened.
This experience later drew me to the Gnostic Movement which taught Astral Projection (the term
which was used, I learned, to describe the vivid experience I recently had). With the simple
technique of concentration on the heart, which they taught, I was persistent in practicing at night
in bed. It took a lot of mental discipline and training, but I was keen and carried on over many
days, weeks and months. Even though I managed to wake up in the Astral plane thanks to other
practices taught, I still wanted to experience the process of projecting into the Astral from
wakefulness in the physical world. I continued with the heart concentration, which was
specifically recommended. Eventually I succeeded!
As I lay in bed, I made every effort to be completely relaxed. I then focused my attention on my
heart. I felt its beating and tried to visualize it. My visualization was good, but the sensation of
the beating was predominant. Gradually, as I firmly but naturally maintained my focus, the
beating of my heart became louder and louder. I almost lost focus because of the intensity of the
feeling, but due to past attempts failing for the same reason, I quickly resolved to not allow my
focus to wander into fears or hesitations. In association with this sensation I felt both very heavy
and very light at the same time. Then a type of mild pins-and-needles sensation covered my
body. A short moment later I realized my hands were upside down, that is, they were not in the
position I had laid down in. I decided to get up, as I had been warned that waiting to project out
of the body could sometimes be fruitless. I carefully stood up, finding myself standing in the
room, and feeling very skeptical. I had reached this point before sometimes to no avail. There
was no difference in how I felt before I went to bed. However, I dismissed my doubts and took a
shot at jumping into the air with the aim of floating - I didn't come back down. I quickly
overcame my bewilderment and off I went

Dave
My First Astral Experience
Author : Kurt
After three weeks of practicing a visualization technique, I had decided that this was the night to
go for the real thing - conscious astral split. I was a little afraid that it would all fail, that some
demon would come and attack me, but I put all negative thoughts aside as best as I could.
After using conjurations to clear the room of any negativity I relaxed my body and began my
visualization. I imagined myself coming out of my body and floating up to the roof - you
visualize yourself doing it, not only your body doing it, but be there with it, like when you walk
down the street for example, you are walking.
I began the visualization by becoming aware of my body and how light it was. Trying to make it
as real as possible. Immediately I felt vibrations and sparks surging from my head to feet. A
humming noise grew very loud and my heart started to race. Then I visualized myself floating to
the roof slowly (This act was performed by visualizing myself floating up, at this point I was not
actually out of my body).
After a quick sense of movement and pressure, I felt a jolt and a metallic click sound.
Immediately I opened my eyes and saw that I was fully awake and up near the roof. The room
felt charged and clear - this helped me believe the reality of the conjuration and its effectiveness.
I flew up to the surface of the roof and examined the details and structure of the ceiling, the
clarity was great, the whole reality of this astral world was more real than the physical world. I
liked it so much I didn't want to go back.
Unfortunately this enjoyment of flight and learning was cut short, I had a silly idea that
something large was coming near my door, it was a simple and silly thought that allowed fear to
enter me, and that was when I realised just how sensitive this body was (I must emphasise that
there was no reality to this thought, but a simple trick of the mind).
I snapped back to my body with a jerk - which can only be described as the same jerk people feel
when they wake up all of a sudden as if they fell from a height. I felt the body tingle a little with
the energy left and then this stopped and I stood up and knew I was back.
Although the experience was short, I had finally verified the reality of this other dimension with
a technique that worked the first time I tried. I had rehearsed (practiced) the visualization for
about 2 - 3 weeks with the intention of getting the details right.
This was the first night I actually wanted to get out fully and the first time I had ever tried to
astral travel, I had doubts to whether it could be achieved, in fact I thought that it was all some
sort of mind deception that was made up by the person experiencing it.
Since then I have tried mantras and concentration on a place and achieved good results with them
as well.
The only advice I can give is that you try experimenting with one of the given techniques long
enough, helping to develop concentration on the practice. And consistently building the whole
experiment until the result naturally happens with the strength of the effort applied. Don't try to
force the practice, or get too excited, when you are successful try to look at the body to see what
its like, feel the way it is - is it heavy? light? Do your thoughts affect your ability to stay out long
enough? And have a go at trying some other experiments in the astral that are suggested in this
site.
It is not unusual for someone to experience it first go...in fact I had considered myself to be the
only person that couldn't do the practice after reading about all these other people flying around
everywhere. That was quickly dispelled.
Good Luck!
Kurt

Author : Kurt
One of the most interesting things that I experienced as a teenager growing up, was the events
that used to take place when I was just falling asleep. At the time I wasn't fully aware of what I
was doing, experimenting in the astral that is. Since it was so natural, it never occurred to me that
I was in the astral world, a completely different dimension.
At the age of 12 I was sent to a boarding school. The school life was very strict and regimental
and had little time for any kind of fun. I was always yearning for some sort of freedom from the
terrible monotony of this school. The little time we had to muck around as young men do, often
ended in some sort of trouble and eventually punishment. So I was seeking to have at least some
sort of entertainment. In the night-time I had that chance, once the dorm master went to sleep, we
would sneak out of the dorm and run across some paddocks up to the top of the hill that looked
over the school and city below it, to contemplate the stars with some very nervous but funny
friends. We would contemplate life and why were here, look to the stars expectantly guessing
what may live there. Telling stories of the supernatural and many many lies as young men do.
One of the best times of the very routine life was when I could jump into bed at night.
In those moments when sleep was starting to arrive I would entertain myself with shapes and
objects that I would project in the darkness of the ceiling, faces and figures or animals and watch
them move around and act very realistically. Sometimes scaring myself, other times nearly
laughing. One the games I played with myself was to move a ball of light around in the dorm and
see if I could wake a friend up, but I can't remember if this was very successful, still entertaining
never the less.
Other times I would wait for the lassitude of sleep arriving and move my hand ever so slowly up
into the air and feel around with it and wave it in front of my face. If I hadn't got it right, if my
hand was the physical one, I would quickly find out as the dorm master would be at my side
tugging my side burns then telling me to sleep in the stairway! So I learnt to get the practice
right! With success my hand felt very light and electrical. Then with my eyes closed I would try
to see through my eyelids. Eventually the image of my hand in front would come and appear and

I wasn't too sure If my eyes where open or closed. Sometimes, suddenly I would feel my body
lift out without wanting it too but I didn't know if I was to come back and would hesitate, as a
result of this fear I would joint seemingly from a great height and let out a big yelp! Which of
course meant another night out on the stairs once the dorm master got to me!
I thought that in those moments I was dying, leaving the body for good, but there was no
information for me at the time to prove this to be wrong. So I remained incorrectly informed and
fearful. What really surprised me was when I felt on many occasions delicate hands touch mine. I
would reach up and feel someone pull on my hand! This both amazed me and scared me.
But once the fear was there the hand would go, as much as I tried to repeat the practice that
night, the fear remained and the helping was gone. I concluded that whatever this was, it was at
least friendly, and the person never felt evil, but more like an old friend. This relationship would
continue, many times I was tickled on my feet and toes pulled as my astral body swayed over the
top of my body, still too scared to go further. The astral was a fun time to look forward to, and
my experience at boarding school started to look interesting. I was never openly interested in the
occult at the time.
It was more surfing and skate boarding and getting up to no good. But these small experiences
spurred me into the library, which for a reckless teenager with an attitude was a big thing.
Looking through the library a friend of mine came across a book that described the many types
of spiritual bodies. The astral body was pointed out by my curious friend, but we could not find
any sort of techniques to practice or things to do once we got there. Another interesting moment
in the astral occurred to me when I was relocated into another dorm with bunks.
I was sleeping one night and was suddenly awoken to see my friend standing in front of me, I
asked him what he was doing, he just looked at me blankly like he was in his own world, he
looked happy, but not really all together there. I asked him some more questions, but no
response. The next thing he does is hovers over to the music room, which was located next to my
bed. (My friend was also a very keen guitarist, and practiced in that room often while I watched)
I looked at his feet as he moved, half amazed, half disturbed! They didn't touch the ground!
About an inch over the ground! His feet didn't move or stride, he just hovered to the door while
looking at me in a sombulistic sort of way. He then proceeded to pass through the door. The door
didn't open, he just went through it. I remember this moment very well. I was not sure what to
feel, my heart raced violently, what made matters more interesting is that I thought I should go
back to sleep and forget all this, I pulled the cover over and tried to make my self sleep, I didn't
feel tired at all, but energised. My body seemed to be buzzing! I looked about the room and saw
it in a different light, it was so clear, It was as if I could feel the whole energy of the room the
night, it was another world, the whole dorm seemed to be huge, yet still the same size (The astral
often appears this way)?
Try as I could I couldn't get to sleep and started to panic after all I had seen - then - bam! - I was
whipped as if from a great height into my body!

I thought I was in the physical world, only it was the astral. I could feel the astral body being
absorbed by the feeling of the physical body, the tingling and paralysis scared me more (These
symptoms are very normal - and since starting the course I have learnt how this works and am no
longer afraid). Looking about with my heart still racing I saw my friend in his bed sleeping, I got
out of bed and woke my friend up who was snoring away, he told me to shove off and leave him
alone, I tried to tell him what happened and he just told me to go back to sleep in his own words.
After falling back to sleep I woke up the next day still disturbed from the nights events and retold
the story to my friend who laughed about it all, but said he did see me in his dreams, but couldn't
remember much.
Thanks to the many exercises that I have learnt from the course, which is offered also on this
website, I have had the fantastic opportunity to re-learn astral travel and renew the experiences
that I so much enjoyed from my youth. The method of astral travel is the perfect technique for
spiritual investigation. The astral world is an amazing place, the experience itself has to be
experienced to be believed!
Good Luck!
Kurt

First Astral Experience
by Matt
"I could never admit to having any great spiritual yearnings before I started Gnosis. I was having
a good time at uni, had good friends and family and generally speaking was pretty content in my
own little world.
Around this time, two of my friends had started going along to a course at Gnosis. The topics
they were covering seemed pretty interesting and my friends seemed to be enjoying the course so
I decided to go and have a look for myself.
I tried to go with an open mind, although to be honest I think I was probably a little sceptical
when they talked about Astral Projection and going to other dimensions. The instructors didn't
try to 'sell' it though - which I liked. They just told us about their experiences and gave us
techniques to try for ourselves.
I had been trying some of the mantras and concentration practices for a little while when one
night I actually woke up in a dream. I had never experienced anything like it before. I found
myself in a garden behind a large house. I stood there for a bit just trying to get my bearings but
the amazing thing was that I knew I was in the Astral. I took a gentle little jump and flew up over
the roof of the house and down the street. After exploring a little bit, I could feel myself being
pulled back to my physical body. I was finally pulled back to a room where I saw my body lying
on the bed. I floated above the bed for a little bit before gently blending back in with my physical
body. As I did this I could feel the vibrations as the two bodies joined again.
The whole experience was really peaceful, I wasn't scared or excited like I thought I might be.
Afterwards I was really happy because I knew for myself that these other dimensions really
existed and that anyone could get there."

Various Astral Experiences
by Shane
My first conscious astral experience occurred about two years before I came in contact with the
Gnostic Movement in Australia It happened in the afternoon, whilst I was taking a nap on a hard
bed I had established on top of a study desk, for the purpose of Relaxation and Astral Projection
exercises. At this time I lived in a pleasant village in Southeast England. It was an autumn day
and I was particularly tired and so decided to rest on the established bed and take the opportunity
to try some of the Astral Projection exercises I had read about.
My concentration was not good, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. As I lay there in a nice relaxed
state, aware of the traffic passing by on the main road outside, I quickly fell asleep. Soon after I
came back fully awake in my body, however, some things were not 'right'. I could hear the traffic
outside and could also see the room, even though my eyes were shut. The strangest thing of all
was that my body felt like normal, meaning I felt like I was lying on the hard bed in the Physical
dimension, but my left arm had dropped at a fortyfive degree angle through the bed and into the
desk below. My arm was dangling in an impossible position. I was very baffled by this for some
moments and then struggled to think about what I should do next? My left arm was clearly
hanging through the bed. I, therefore, assumed that my Astral Body had split from my Physical
Body and I needed to get up or roll over. When I thought about rolling over, I got caught up with
the fear that I might fall off the bed and hurt myself, as the bed was about one meter off the floor.
I then thought about moving my left arm, that was hanging through the bed, but decided this was
too risky as it might cause me to 'wake up fully' and ruin the whole experience. So I then
determined that the next best thing to do was to move my right arm in the air and see if I was still
in the Physical or the Astral. So I moved my right arm and lost the sensation of my left arm
through the bed, as my Astral Body locked itself fully back into the Physical.
Looking back on this experience it was clear that my intellectual rationalising of the whole thing
was really what locked me back in my body. If I had gently gone along with getting up without
making comparisons and working out the pros and cons of everything I would have been able to
get up and remain in the Astral Plane.

Although this experience was small it was sufficient for me to realise that nearly every book I
had ever read about the Astral was almost inconsequential to experiencing the real thing. I had
never imagined the experience to be so real: feeling almost exactly like the Physical Body. This
experience baffled me for many days.
Shortly after this I met some people that were extremely psychic but also very negative. It
became apparent to me that obtaining psychic abilities along with Astral Projection did not, in
itself, make people more Spiritual or Divine; even though some people who had these abilities
talked a great deal about love and virtues, that they presumed they had. Whilst their abilities
were very impressive I knew there had to be more to the big picture and years later I discovered
this 'more' was primarily related to the use of sexual energies and our psychological composition.
My second conscious Astral experience took place a few years later, shortly after I started
attending the Gnostic Movement teachings in Sydney. I had been taught some techniques for
Astral Projection and I tirelessly strove to practice them so I could experience the Astral Plane
that I had already read so much about by different authors.
The practice eluded me for many months. I kept trying but nothing ever seemed to happen.
Almost as soon as I started I would fall asleep or if this didn't happen I would lie awake nearly
all night trying. However, I wasn't perturbed by this as I had learnt other techniques from the
Gnostic Movement that I found more valuable then anything else I had ever learnt and done in
my life, but even still, I was determined to get this Astral experience.
One night my frustration reached its limit and I resolved myself to persist with the practice until
something happened. Every night for many weeks, just as I felt I was getting somewhere in the
practice, which I always did lying on my back, I would uncontrollably turn over onto my left
side and instantly black out. On this night I was determined that no matter what, I was not going
to turn over on my left side, even if this meant I was wide awake all night long. I had
experimented with sleeping positions and the one that I found most effective was lying on my
back on a thin foam mat on the hard floor. I found this position sufficiently uncomfortable to
stop me from slipping into deep uncontrollable sleep. It also meant that if the discomfort became
unbearable I would get up and go to the bathroom and then return to start the practice again. On
the night in question, this happened a few times. Just as I felt I was going to move I either
stopped myself from moving or I got up and had a break.
At around four o'clock in the morning, I returned after a break to the bathroom, feeling very tired
and drowsy, but I woke myself up a bit to start the practice again. I lay down and started the
practice of a Mantra. After a short while I had an uncontrollable urge to roll onto my left side. I
resisted this as much as possible, but eventually my body started to turn over. I couldn't believe
it. My body was moving even though I was trying with all my strength and will power to stay
still, lying on my back. I was amazed that my body was out of my control and doing something
against my will. I had never experienced anything like it. I was fully awake and my body was
turning over onto the left side. I thought 'Oh no, after all the effort I had made all the way
through the night, I was now turning over without any control and going to black out what a
waste!' As my body was turning I suddenly felt a forceful blow at the top of my back, like
someone whacking me with the palm of their hand, in a similar way to which you hit someone to
help them throw up something that they have swallowed down the wrong way. At the same time,
or a fraction of a second later, I heard or rather experienced in the back of my head and neck, a
very loud cracking sound, like a firecracker exploding or someone cracking a whip. I thought, for
a worrying moment, that I must have twisted and broken my neck by trying not to move.
Instantly, I found myself standing vertically in my bedroom, next to my bed staring at my suits
that were hanging on the wall. Whilst I stood there feeling very strange, I realised that I had split
from my Physical Body which remained lying on its back on the floor. I also realised that it was
my Astral Body that had been turning, not my Physical Body! Whilst standing in the room I
could see behind me even though I seemed to be dumbstruck looking at the wall and my suits.
The whole thing was such a novelty that again I became confused about what I should do? I then
blacked out and started dreaming in the Astral. A short time later, I woke up in my Physical
Body and remembered everything in great detail, just as if it had happened the day before in my
normal 'awake' state.
This was my first major Astral Split/Projection. After this event I experienced a number of
sporadic occurrences. In one practice I was lying on my back, as usual, and suddenly found
myself hovering horizontally above my body at an inclined angle of fortyfive degrees. I was
dumbstruck and couldn't move. I was also very confused as I only had half of my body with me -
the upper torso? Other experiences were not so peculiar. I usually had a full body and found
myself either standing next to my body as if I had just got up or hovering vertically above my
head. This was also a novelty the first time it happened, particularly when I became alarmed at
the possibility that I was going to drop or tread on my own head - which fortunately
didn't/couldn't happen.
After a variety of short Astral Projections, along with waking up whilst in dreams, I again
became disheartened and summoned up the will power and desperation to actually split and do
something sustained and productive whilst in the Astral Plane. I decided to do a practice, it was
around midday and I wore a sleeping mask, like those you are given to wear in some aeroplane
flights, along with earplugs to keep out noise pollution, which at this time there was a great deal
of where I was living. I started the practice and shortly after found myself standing in the Astral
Plane next to my body, looking at the wardrobe in my bedroom. I was puzzled by the fact that I
knew I had split and knew where I was standing but couldn't quite see anything. I then realised I
still had my sleeping mask on - in the Astral? I took it off and lightly walked/floated out of the
flat and took the lift downstairs. At this time I lived in a tower block on the 42nd floor. On
arriving at ground level I walked out of the building and noticed some of the vacant shops had
been filled. This was strange because at this time these shops were vacant and had been for a
while. One of the shops was a very nice cake shop. My gluttony got hooked on it and I stared at
some cakes in great detail, fascinated by some of the elaborate designs of cakes on display.
Shortly after, there was a strange knocking sound from somewhere, I tried to follow it and
quickly came back to my Physical Body. I was catatonic in my Physical Body, the Astral Body
had not quite locked into the Physical Body, and I lay there unable to move and became aware
that the knocking was actually coming from my front door of the flat. Eventually my bodies
locked into each other and I very gently got up out of the bed to answer the door, but before I got
there my wife had already let herself in. A month or so later a similar cake shop appeared in the
physical.

Many of my astral experiences and dreams have contained premonitions of future events. It is
not always certain, however, what will occur. I recall another instance similar to the cake shop.
Once whilst living in a different block of flats, I looked out of my bedroom window and noticed
a vacant unit in the block opposite. During a dream in the Astral, I was in my flat looking out of
the bedroom window at the other block of units and saw some Chinese girls that looked like twin
sisters, moving into the vacant flat. They had a blue bed with an elaborate black cast iron
headrest. A few weeks later, in the physical, I found myself doing the exact same thing, looking
out of my bedroom window at the units opposite and observing the exact same girls, bed and
headrest that I had dreamt about. The more that I have trained myself to remember my dreams
and astral experiences the more frequent these types of premonitions have become. They are also
related to those moments of feeling 'deja vu' like the exact event had somehow been lived before.
I mentioned waking up in dreams and again this is something that has occurred since being
involved in the Gnostic Movement and learning the techniques for it to happen. My initial
problem with this, was that every time I became aware that I was dreaming and in the Astral
Plane, I would immediately come back to my Physical Body and wake up. This problem has
gradually diminished with practice and familiarity.
There are many things that we can experience in the Astral Plane, whether dreaming or fully
conscious there. Some experiences are very profound and symbolic. It is very useful to know
about the dream symbols given on the MysticWeb Astral Course. Some symbols are very
overpowering and affect the consciousness directly. There are no words to describe them, on
occasion I have been filled with awe for many months, even more so when not 100% sure what
they meant. Some objects/symbols have an impossible element, meaning it would be impossible
to create them or anything like it in the Physical World.
Another sensation we can experience in the Astral is being called by other conscious Beings
hopefully positive ones. When this first occurred to me it felt like the ground beneath me had
been pulled away and I was suddenly falling or dropping through a tunnel at extremely high
speed. As someone else once mentioned it feels like you are falling to the centre of the Earth,
until you arrive in the presence of those who have called you.
Concentration (focusing the mind in a sustained way on one thing) is the real key to Astral
Projection and also helps if we want to move in it. During an episode of waking up within a
dream, I found myself in a pleasant park. I jumped and floated down in a very strange way and
knew for sure that I was in the Astral Plane. I then started to concentrate on different places in
the park. As I intensely looked at the different places, I was instantly there. Again this was such a
novelty. To feel that I could move, what felt like my Physical Body, as quick as a thought, the
speed was amazing and incomprehensible to my mind. It is a pity that, once again, I didn't take
advantage of this opportunity to do something more useful. However, it was an exhilarating
experience, to realise I could transport myself anywhere in a second.
Fear of Astral Projection was something that I had for a long time. It is a very common thing,
many people fear the unknown. Once, during a time of almost giving up with Astral Projection, I
had a Lucid Dream, or rather I fully woke up in the Astral from a dream. I thought I had

overcome my fear, but really I hadn't. I was in the Astral in a beautiful park (different one to the
example above) and I fully woke up. I jumped, floated and stayed suspended about one meter
above the grass. I just hovered there. I didn't have a single thought, desire, emotion or impulse,
nothing but a blissful feeling of peace. It was the most beautiful experience I had ever had in my
life. There was absolutely nothing to be afraid of. I awoke shortly after, feeling such a fool for
allowing fear to have ruined so many of my Astral Projection attempts. The peaceful experience
stayed with me fully for many days.
Many strange things can occur in the Astral Plane and these peculiar events can be very useful
for us, if we take advantage of them to question our surroundings and awaken our consciousness.
For example: I was walking along the road talking to a friend from work. Whilst talking to her,
we heard an aeroplane flying in the sky. We looked up and saw the aeroplane pulling something
behind it; normally these aeroplanes dangle huge advertising flags behind them, for the public to
read. However, on this occasion it was pulling a gigantic LCD computer monitor. I said to the
girl 'Look at that it is impossible, we must be dreaming and in the Astral Plane. Let's jump and
see!' So I jumped and floated about ten meters off the ground. When I landed I encouraged my
friend to do the same, but she didn't know what I was talking about and hadn't reacted in the
slightest to me jumping so high. She appeared to be dead with a vacant expression over her face.
This surprised me a lot, as we seemed to be talking quite normally only a few moments before.
This type of experience has regularly occurred in other contexts, but it has not always been
fruitful. Many times in dreams I have encountered persons, places and objects that clearly were
not physical and yet I didn't use them as a cue to awaken. My consciousness continued on in its
drugged 'asleep' state, dealing with everything in an indifferent way. As a simple example, I am
dreaming in the Astral Plane talking to someone who is exceptionally tall, about nine or ten foot.
I marvel at how tall they are and instead of thinking to myself 'this is unusual I must be in the
Astral' my mind comes in and suddenly makes the logical assumption that the person must be a
professional basketball player. My mind making that assumption stopped me from questioning
further and awakening. In the context of what was really happening and being discussed it was
an absurd assumption.
The more conscious and awake I have been in the Astral Plane the more vivid and bright have
been the colours and shapes. The clarity of perception in the Astral Plane can be exhilarating, far
beyond any DVD colours or sharpness. I recall watching a Sunrise in a beautiful valley. I was
amazed at how I could stare directly at the Sun and see its brilliance, looking straight at it
without even blinking or squinting, as it would make us do in the Physical world. The valley was
brilliant and sparkling exuding a magnificent vibrancy, filled with life.
It is common for conscious Beings in the Astral Plane to help us awaken by doing unusual
things. On one occasion I remember someone making huge efforts to help me awaken. They
stood in front of me dressed like an acrobatic Jester from the Middle Ages, performing
physically impossible manoeuvres and balancing acts. I watched them for a long time amazed
and stunned, questioning what they were doing and trying to rationalise the impossible.
Regrettably, I did not awaken on this occasion, but I learnt about the process of awakening from
clearly recalling the experience.

One of the most useful tools I have used in my attempts of Awakening has been a Dream Diary.
This is recording in as much detail the astral experiences or dreams. I will never forget some of
the astral experiences related to symbols and have not written most of these down. Keeping a
Dream Diary has been of great importance when reading back on dreams from years ago and
recalling the psychological traits within them. These may be traits that I still have now and need
to deal with. Details of the psychological side of the Esoteric Work can be obtained from the
Online Self Knowledge and Esoteric Courses. The Dream Diary is also very useful for spotting
recurring dreams in which the same people, places or objects occur and then using these as cues
to awaken. For example, if I keep dreaming about family members that I rarely see in the
physical or who may already be dead, then I condition myself to question my environment then
next time I see them. By doing this there is a good possibility that the next time I meet them I
will be in the Astral and will realise this and hence awaken there.
Most of our lives have a dreary, monotonous undertone. We work in anticipation of our next
break, holiday or long weekend to alleviate the feeling that we are wasting our lives. Perhaps we
have found something that gives us great pleasure, but is it really a permanent state of blissful
happiness, independent of the circumstances we are in and the people we meet? Awakening in
the Astral Plane opens up a new dimension and understanding of Life and Death. The
experiences we gain are worth a great deal more than anything we can afford in the Physical
World.
Before I started the Gnostic Movement courses my life was severely disorientated. I didn't really
care about my life, because nothing on this afflicted planet made any sense apart from making as
much money as possible, at whatever cost, to enable me to experience as many pleasures as
possible, before I died. My life, like this, was not worth living. I was alive because I had a
Physical Body and had to live. The pleasure seeking and the desires were insatiable. Their
fulfilment did not alleviate the vacuous hole and Spiritual void within me, if anything they made
it worse.
To strive for the Awakening is difficult but the rewards are permanent and profoundly edifying.
Shane

Last edited by Admin on 29th November 2010, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://astralcommunity.forumms.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Koleksi Pengalaman Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleksi Pengalaman Astral Projection   Koleksi Pengalaman Astral Projection Icon_minitime11th November 2010, 2:08 pm

nah..aku sambung lagi tulisan tentang pengalaman-pengalaman manusia dibawah tentang AP yang telah mereka lalui...

Author : Ms. E
I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to
take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I
tried to fall asleep. Since I felt guarded trying to nap, I was thus fully conscious while trying to sleep.

Then it happened again! That inexorable "falling" or "drifting apart" sensation and before I
knew it, I was racing forward at this crazy speed. Goodness know to where.
I 'instinctively' knew I was floating a few feet in the air, and I could 'actually feel' my astral body
being whizzed away from my physical!!!! At that moment I thought unhappily to myself - "oh,
no, its happening again!!" Then I tried to get out of it, pulling and dragging myself back
mentally, but my physical body was absolutely paralyzed (once again).
I could "see" what was happening all through this! It was rather bright (like the lecture theatre at
the time), but greyish with "stars" and bright dots everywhere, and I was in a tunnel of some
kind. I was still very aware of being inside my body which was slumped over the desk, while
about 70% of my consciousness resided in my projected body. I could also see myself whizzing
away from where I actually was, seen from inside my physical body, into this awesome tunnel.
At first I only whizzed headfirst into the tunnel, and I knew I was only looking ahead. After a
second or two, when I desperately tried to look back at where my desk was, I turned my head
around, but then as I looked back, I realized to my absolute astonishment that I could see 'all'
around me at once, all at the same time!! My attention was focused on looking behind me, but I
could also see all around myself at the same time. The best analogy I could use was that I was
some sort of ball (of light???!!) and could see all around myself. I felt smaller than usual,
definitely weightless, and much less clumsy.

Author: Mr. TS
Just before all the strange sensations, I was focusing on my body, trying to bring each part into a
deeper level of relaxation, for a planned projection attempt. I then felt a numb pressure, a strong
but gentle force pressing into the centre of my forehead. This was quite relaxing and soon my
whole forehead began tingling. I tried to expand that feeling through my body, moving it down
into my chest. As I did I felt a strong wave of vertigo - like I had lost my sense of up and down. I
also felt rather nauseous and began to feel very hot. I felt very uncomfortable at this point and
tried to remove the covers and get my bearings, but I found I was paralyzed and couldn't move a
muscle. It was as though my body weighed a ton. After a few minutes and a lot of effort I
suddenly regained motion, and as soon as I did all the strange sensations vanished. Other than the
heat (and to a degree the nausea), it was not an uncomfortable episode, in fact the sensations
were rather exciting.

Author : Ms. P
Paralysis episodes have been happening to me since I was a small child (I'm 40'ish now) and
they seem to happen in "clusters". In other words, I might not have anything for months, and
then many will happen in a short period of time. They usually come during my sleep at night,
waking me up, but have also happened while trying to nap during the day.
I actually projected once during the day, which was a wonderful experience and quite different
from the paralysis I normally get.
Here's what usually happens: during sleep, my normal dream state seems to take on a bizarre or
sinister twist and I'm overcome with fear - because I know what comes next! The dream (of
whatever) ceases, and the vibrations start. As they increase in intensity, I find myself completely
heavy and totally paralyzed in my physical body...and at the same time very frightened.
Sometimes it feels as though an evil entity is trying to overtake my body. At this point I feel a
primal scream coming from the very depths of my soul, as if to save myself. Apparently, I do
actually yell out and cry at times, as my husband reports that he frequently has to wake me
because I'm having a bad dream. The moment he touches me, or I am able to move even a little
finger, its all over. But I am left with a sense of dread and uneasiness, although I am then wide
awake. And the funny thing is, if I go right back to sleep, it will happen again...as if the first
episode wasn't complete.
I've tried everything over the years, including fighting it, accepting and relaxing into it,
surrounding myself with white light, praying before sleep, commanding it to stop, and actually
wanting and trying to consciously project -- nothing works. Those times in which I really try and
relax into it and just let it happen seem to be the most frustrating, because it feels like such an
effort and struggle, and then nothing happens - I just end up getting paralyzed again.
The most dramatic time, the time that I did get out, was quite pleasant, although it was extremely
brief and during the daytime. This particular time, I was napping in my bed during the day, and
suddenly the vibrations started. This time was different, though, I seemed to roll over right
through the frame of my waterbed, and it felt as if I was hovering right by the side of my bed.
But I didn't feel completely out, it seemed as if the lower part of my body was still attached. I
remember looking at my night stand, the floor, and other things in the immediate area. They
seemed to "glow" with a blue colour. Then I was able to lift my hand and look at it, and as I did,
I realized that this was the "real" thing, and I felt very happy and excited...then it was over. For
the rest of the day, I walked around on cloud nine, almost as if this were concrete proof to me
that there is an afterlife. I was very elated.

Author : Ms. S
I got up early one morning to go to the bathroom. When I returned to bed my body felt tingly and
fuzzy all over. I lay down and after about ten seconds I felt a strong sinking feeling. When the
sinking feeling stopped I felt as if I was moving inside of myself. I then had the most distinct
feeling of leaving my body and then of hovering in the air above my bed. I felt disorientated and
my vision was distorted (I think I was seeing in all directions at the same time). I had no body. I
was a point of consciousness. I wasn't sure how to move. After a few seconds, I was suddenly
pulled back inside my body, but I never felt myself re-enter. I raised my head, laid it back on the
pillow and began the process again. I left my body four times that morning. I was really excited
because everything felt so real.
For the last few nights I've been trying to get out using the Rope Method. I lay on my bed and
feel myself climbing the rope. Its hard for me to stay still for long because I start to get an
extremely ticklish sensation (especially my face) and sometimes it feels as if parts of my face are
twitching. Eventually, it gets unbearable and I have to scratch, which breaks my trance. Also, if I
do feel that something is really happening, I get a surge of fear and excitement in my chest. I
think this also hurts my chances of getting out, but I'm not sure what to do about it. At times I get
the subtle feeling that the sinking energy feeling is about to start, however, as soon as I have this
realization the feeling subsides. Its as if realizing that the sinking feeling is about to occur
prevents it from happening.

Author: Mr. C
I lay on my back in bed and went through my relaxation techniques and my body went
completely numb and felt very heavy. At the point where I start to actually project I realized I
was having a projection and my heart jumps in excitement and shocked me back to my physical
body. My heart felt like it was going 150 plus. Next time, I was just relaxing and not intending to
have a projection. All at once my astral body rose out of my physical body at what felt like a 90
degree angle. Like a SNAP. Then I knew again where I was about to go. All of a sudden
thunderous lightning sounds tingled and crackled loudly all around me. I struggled to maintain
this place, but faltered and slipped back again, in excitement, into my physical body.

Author: Mr. T
I have tried to project many times, and tried energy work with my chakras, but have never quite
managed to get out of my body. I did have some very interesting experiences though: I could
definitely feel energy coming up through my legs, and could feel my base chakra pulsating and
throbbing. When I get into the trance state, my arms and legs feel strange and enlarged, as if they
are floating, and I can't tell if they are touching anything, or upside down or which way they are.
I think I have started to separate from my body a few times, but each time this happened I think
"Wow, something might happen this time" and my excitement ruins it. A few other times I have
just been lying in bed trying to get to sleep and it has just started happening. I feel this incredible
rush of energy go right through my body, very strong in my chest area, then once again I get
excited and think "Wow, something is really happening and I'm not even trying", and this ruins it
again.

Author: Mr. F
Recently, I was sleeping in a tent and had a strange experience. I became totally relaxed, and
then started to feel this energy, a really light energy, all through my body. I felt this very strongly
in my hands. I lay very still, thinking about nothing for several minutes. Then, I felt these really
strong vibrations and thought "I can go out of my body now!" My vision changed from pitch
black to blurry white. It was really freaky. At the same time, I felt the definite sensation of my
upper body slowly moving out of my regular body. The weird part was that I was in control and
could feel the essence of being in two bodies at the same time. My heart then started pounding
really fast and I got scared. This ended the experience.

Author: Ms S
After trying your new rope technique, I suddenly became aware of myself floating 5 feet above
my body. I was paralyzed and scared and couldn't move. Strong vibrations were travelling
throughout my body. A black hole appeared near me and I started really zipping through it. I
suddenly realized I was in the stages of a full astral projection and panicked. Fear of what was
happening stopped the process.
I woke up half an hour later, then finally went back to sleep and began what I thought was lucid
dreaming. In the lucid dream I decided to practice my flying. I went outside, ran and jumped into
the air and was soon flying very high and fast. Suddenly I felt my real body back in bed and the
flying/falling sensation became much stronger. At first I was scared, but then decided to go with
it. Suddenly, I was back in my physical body, briefly, and was then catapulted out of my body
again and was left standing (wobbly sea legs and all) in my bedroom facing my dresser. I was so
excited! I knew I was out of my body in what you have called the real time zone! I decided not to
go too far or to stay out too long (taking your advice to keep it ultra short) so I returned to my
physical body. I lay on top of my physical body, expecting to be reunited with it immediately.
My projected double seemed not to connect with my physical body right away, so I decided to go
back out again. The moment I had the thought I popped right out again. I turned around to look
at my body on the bed but could not see it, but I did see my husband clearly in bed beside me.
My attention was then drawn to a bright light coming from my side of the bed. As I looked
closer, I discovered a long rectangular TV screen playing Mickey Mouse cartoons. I was
amused. I couldn't wait to tell my husband, so I laid down to re-enter my body again. It took a
few minutes to get settled back into my body. I patiently waited, not scared at all. Several times I
lifted my astral arms out to see if I was back, and could see them clearly each time. I started
counting and feeling for and wiggling my toes and then, suddenly, I was back in my body. I
woke my husband to tell him "I DID IT!!!"

Author: Mr. S
I was meditating in a chair when, quite suddenly, I began to see through my closed eyelids, and
could see the room around me clearly. Then got up, out of my body, and was walking down the
hall to see the rest of the house when the phone rang. It sounded as if I was hearing this 'twice',
one ring slightly before and out of phase with the second, almost like an echo. I assumed it was
because of some kind of a lag in my physical body's nerve impulses, etc, from when the ear
comes in contact with the sound to when the brain recognises it as a sound. This was not a very
pleasant experience, and it was something unlike anything else I had experienced previously, so I
immediately sped back to my body.
Tunnel Vision

Author: Michael Ross
Having been fortunate enough to experience many "average" out of the body phenomenon for
many years I found it absolutely exhilarating in recent months to experience three overwhelming
incidences of "tunnel effect" projections which usually occur during "Near Death" visions.
The first occurred one evening after I had indulged in my usual practice of trying to encourage
an out of the body experience by using an affirmation "I will remain conscious" prior to going to
sleep.
After falling asleep I woke up to find myself rising in the air ( I had fallen asleep on my stomach)
with an enormous roaring sound echoing all around. It sounded like being in the midst of a
thunderstorm.
I was fully conscious and naturally thrilled to be experiencing yet another astral projection. I
decided to see how I looked in the bedroom dressing table mirror.
I saw myself dressed in pyjamas and a dressing gown and considerably shorter than in real life. I
was conscious that this was yet another example of "astral plane distortion" which frequently
occurs during projections.
Then I found myself staring down a tunnel whose walls consisted of vivid black and white
squares. At the opening of the tunnel there seemed to be a swastika shape.
Then I found myself moving backwards through this tunnel at an enormous speed with all the
attributes of roller coaster sensations being present. This was an extremely enjoyable feeling and
I wished that it could have continued for hours.
Then I decided I would like to visit a scene of a former home approximately thirty miles distant.
I immediately found myself floating above the street where this was and after a few seconds
found myself moving at great speed along the road leading back to where I actually live. I then
had a Lucid Dream ( and was aware of it as such) with various members of my family acting out
surreal situations. My arms were crackling and sparkling with blue sparks and I had the sensation
that they had some sort of power.
I then found myself back in my physical body. As usual I noted the time and proceeded to write
up the report of my astral journey in a diary I keep for that purpose.
A few weeks after this episode I woke up one evening with a strange "tingling feeling" in my
head.
Then I was aware of looking down a tunnel with strangely coloured walls. It was decidedly zigzagged,
disjointed and not so clearly patterned as the previous example.
At the opening of the tunnel there was a window where a lot of what can only be described as
massive "television snowy interference" was occurring. There was a shape of some being ,
something like a Catholic Priest or Pope behind the window.
Accompanying this was an indistinct fuzzy sound.
I found myself unable to move and then remembered to use a "spinning technique" and found
myself spinning round towards the floor and then I rose to look at my slightly distorted bedside
clock face. I noted the time and then found myself in the midst of yet another lucid dream which
entailed members of the family acting out incidents which had correlations with things they were
at that time and earlier on during the day busily involved in.
Then I was "awake" in my astral body again and I told myself to lift my astral hands and arms so
that I could see them. I was excited to note that they were transparent and I brought them
together to clap and experienced a slow , as though moving through treacle, example of this
action.
I then tried to speak to my wife who was fast asleep beside me and whom I could see perfectly
normally.
The sound came out as though speaking through a container of water - all bubbly, slow and
indistinct.
I then tried the spinning technique so that I could move - succeeded, noticed the time and found
myself looking at the world from my physical body.
The third example of a tunnel effect astral experience happened recently when I found myself
waking up with all sorts of spinning sensations predominating. Instead of a clearly defined tunnel
there was a strange pattern of wavy and bending white lights at the corner of my bedroom wall. I
decided to raise up my legs ( which were facing that direction) and noticed with some excitement
again that they were transparent and rather slow in motion like the previous example. I then
raised my astral arms and hands and found that they were identical in texture and appearance as
before.

I then noted the time on my bedside clock which, again, had a slightly distorted shape, "woke
up" in my physical body and checked that the time was the same as from my astral viewpoint -
which it was- and proceed to note this down in my "astral diary".
I have pondered for some considerable time to try to understand why these tunnel visions have
occurred.
The possible causes were my usual attempts, prior to sleep, at attaining an astral projection and
thereby trying to programme myself to wake up and find myself in my "astral mode".
I had used , spasmodically various meditation/concentration techniques as outlined in Robert
Monroe's book "Journeys Out of the Body" whereby one concentrates prior to sleep on an
imaginary point between the eyebrows. I had also used examples of techniques given in V Van
Dam's "The Psychic Explorer" such as imagining a spinning triangle . Israel Regardie's
meditation technique as outlined in "The Middle Pillar" was also used.
However I feel that these practices were not very well done or consistently applied.
As meditators will readily admit, it is extremely hard to keep up these periods of concentration.
The mind persistently wanders and I feel that I am a particularly good case of a bad meditator!
We are, however, increasingly aware of such "tunnel effect" visions occurring and being reported
by many people in all sorts of contexts.
As we approach the a millennium, the period when many seers predict there will be a host of
experiences whereby people are aware of leaving their bodies and the etheric/ astral perception
capabilities come into play is it likely that these experiences are somehow controlled from outwith
ourselves?
Many projectors, such as Twitchell, Bulhman etc. have mentioned in their works that no astral
projection occurs without a "guide" being there to assist - mostly in the background and
unperceived by the projector.
I can only mention that I have only had a very vague feeling that there was "someone" or for that
matter "something" in the background during my most recent "tunnel" projections. But this was
all too vague an intuition to corroborate even to myself.
There does, however, seem to be in the population generally a statistically significant increase in
reports of out of the body and near death experiences. Whether this is due to the expected
"millennium" push whereby etheric/astral bodies are loosening their attachment to the physical
body as a result of an etheric evolutionary programme engineered by "guides" and providing
spiritual experiences of all kinds remains to be seen.
This aspect of how such experiences are being promoted is perhaps one of the most interesting
esoteric questions we can ask ourselves. By achieving some sort of consensus we may be able to
participate more efficiently and knowledgeably in promoting such fascinating and exhilarating in
the population at large.

Near Death Experience
Author: Unknown
In 1967 I had a severe asthma attack and was rushed to the old Royal Hospital in Portsmouth. I
vaguely recall waking in an oxygen tent and a lot of fuss going on around me. I don't know at
what point I drifted out of my body but I do know now that my heart stopped and I was rushed to
the Resuscitation Ward. I could see myself attached to a ventilator with lots of wires connected
to me. I could see a doctor, two nurses and the bizarre sight of a man dressed in a bow-tie and
full evening suit!
Then went into cardiac arrest and I saw them all trying to restart my heart. I was in no pain and
felt no difficulty with my breathing. I was an onlooker, so to speak, watching myself in the
hospital bed.
We had no telephone at home and I saw the police bring my husband to the hospital. 'Is there any
hope?' I heard him say. 'Very little' replied the man in the evening suit. That was the only
moment I felt unhappy.
Felt myself falling down a tunnel and saw my life flash before me like a rapid series of camera
pictures. Suddenly I was standing and feeling wonderful with a sense of lightness, happiness and
knew that I was surrounded by a great love. Added to this was a feeling of tranquillity. I felt so
well it was wonderful!
I then found myself stood to one side of a small arched bridge. There were people singing, not
hymns but a lovely song of joy. There were colours such as I have never seen. I wanted to join
them but thoughts of my husband stopped me. There were also things that I still wanted to do in
life such as have a baby- but it was so very, very tempting to cross.
Stood on the bridge was a Jewish man holding a cross. He 'spoke' to me telepathically and asked
'Are you ready to cross?' I recall saying 'No. No No!' then immediately returned to my body. I
could now 'hear' conversations going on around me in the hospital. 'She's slipping away' they
said. But I knew that I would live and started fighting the ventilator to prove that I could breathe
by myself. 'Why can't these people see I'm not going to die?'.
After four days I was detached from the ventilator and gradually got well. The man who
previously wore the evening suit when I was in a coma was now in a doctor's white coat as he
walked into the ward. I asked the nurse about him. 'He's the surgeon who performed a
tracheotomy operation on you to try to save your life' said the nurse. 'I know' I replied 'But why
was he wearing a bow-tie and evening suit?' The nurse was dumb struck and then explained that
they had to call him from a very important dinner engagement
I did have a child- a son who is now 27. The pervious year I lost a baby but I know he lives on
and one day I will see him. I know I am lucky to have had such a wonderful experience.

I saw myself from above - Mrs Finlayson
Author: Mrs Finlayson
A few years ago I had an extremely painful operation without anaesthetic. I left the hospital
twenty minutes after the surgery in a state of shock, anger and mixed emotions. My centre of
vision suddenly changed. I was stood about three stories high above myself looking down at the
scene below. I could see the pedestrians walking by, the cars and buses, the flat rooftops of the
buildings. I even saw myself stop at the curb look both ways and cross the street.
I have a bald spot on the top of my head and noticed that there was a small scar on it that I did
not know was there!

Phantoms of the Living - Mrs Edith G W
Author : Mrs Edith G W
When I was 15 years old my family and I emigrated to Ontario, Canada where my father worked
in the Steel plant. Dad was very ill and sick in bed when I went with my friends to the youth
club. On the way home I said "Here comes Dad to meet us" There was no mistaking him, a
miner, short, bandy legged with his flat cap on his head. I rushed towards him, wondering how
he had recovered so quickly, but as I approached he was gone.
When I got home I he was in a coma and died a few hours later. To this day I believe that it was
his departing spirit that came to me to say Good-bye. I loved him so much and will never forget
this experience that happened so long ago now.

SCARED BY HUSBAND'S SPIRIT
Author : Mrs Elaine M
When I was staying in South Africa I woke up in the night and saw my husband's spirit leaving
his body. At first I thought that I was dreaming but after closing my eyes and opening them again
I knew that it was real.

He was sleeping on his stomach and his spirit was still connected to his legs and feet. I was
terrified, thinking that my husband had died. I dug into him with my elbow and he awoke asking
me what on earth was wrong. I felt silly and awkward and couldn't tell him until three days later.
My vicar said that what I saw was very unusual. Next time it happens I should watch which way
the spirit goes. My husband says that he sometimes sees my spirit stood at the bottom of his bed.

That Floaty Feeling
Author : Anne Mc C
Last week a strange thing happened to me. I was laying on my bed, wide awake, when my whole
body lifted into the air and started to float around the room. I felt myself turn over in the air and I
tried to reach out for the light switch. To my horror I couldn't turn it on and I floated again into
the middle of the room. I tried to call to my husband, who I could see sleeping in the bed,
"Robert I'm flying!!" but he couldn't hear me. Then I floated back down onto the bed and sat up.
Robert insisted it was just a dream but I just know that I wasn't sleeping.

I Can Fly
Author: Michael GSource:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I keep having the same dream. In it I am walking then break into a jog. My feet seem to lift high
of the ground until I find myself gliding through the air. When I first had the dream I could travel
about 30 ft or so. It then got easier and now in the latest dreams I seem to have mastered the art. I
can glide through the air at will or drop to the ground and walk. Sometimes in real life when I'm
walking through town I feel that I could do exactly the same but of course I couldn't.
As a non-believer a very peculiar thing happened to me which unlike a dream is still very vivid
in my mind. One Saturday afternoon there was a fire in my scullery and I was rushed off in an
ambulance suffering badly from smoke inhalation. I am 69 years old and was very close to death.
In the ambulance I found myself looking down on the scene of myself and the two paramedics.
One said to the other as they tried to resuscitate me "Is it worth while" to which the other replied
'We'll have to keep trying". I woke up in hospital but this 'dream' is still very very clear.

I Floated on the Ceiling - Elaine M
Author: Elaine M
One night I went to bed and couldn't get to sleep. I had the feeling that my Gran was beside me. I
started to get frightened and said inside my head 'Go away'. The next thing I knew I was up on
the ceiling of my bedroom , bobbing up and down and trying to stop myself hitting the top of it.
I am sure that I wasn't dreaming. The thing that worries me is that I told my Gran, who I loved
very much, to go away.

Travelled Out of my Body
Author : Ada P
Just before our street party for the V.E. Day celebrations I fell over and broke my wrist very
badly. I was in great pain and worried sick because I had organised the party and didn't want to
let everyone down. My sister and her husband took me to hospital.
As I was being X-rayed I felt myself lift up from the couch. Suddenly I was looking down at
myself from the ceiling. I also visited the waiting room where I saw my sister and, from the
ceiling, I also noticed that my doctor had a bald patch on the crown of his head. I heard him say
"She's away"
I then met my mother and father-in-law. But they weren't visiting me at the hospital; they had
both died years ago!
Phone call saved my life
When father died, mother and I were devastated. I tried to contact dad through the Spiritualistsbut
was unsuccessful. Soon, my mother was also taken ill.
One morning ,as I was preparing to go to work, I saw for a split second my father sat on the
settee. He looked young again and seemed very happy. That afternoon Mum died.
I began to have regular nightmares and would wake up exhausted. A week after mother's death I
lay resting on the settee when I saw a white female figure step through the wall. I was terrified.
She was young and wore a long white dress with a sash across the middle.
I tried to move- but couldn't. Then I felt myself float out of my body towards her. I was petrified-
I knew that if I passed with her through the wall I wouldn't return. Then the phone rang and I was

back on the settee shaking with fright and feeling hysterical inside. I took a cold shower and left
the house for a few days unable to face the prospect of the same thing recurring.
Please, please can you explain why, throughout my life, I have the frightening feeling that I'm
flying whilst asleep. In my dreams, I float high into the sky and, like an astronaut, I see the
whole Earth laid out below me.
Sometimes it's as if I'm asleep on the ceiling. I've honestly felt myself hovering on our bedroom
ceiling, then, with one almighty thump I've landed back into my sleeping body. I awake suddenly
and, just for a second, feel my heart-beat race.
I promise you, I am not on any medication; in normal health; and don't drink alcohol. Is there
something wrong with me or do other people experience the same?

Author: Alfred Ballabene
Source: Unknown
"By and by, I became aware that the swaying motions I registered originated from the beginning
of body separation. I became more and more conscious. I began to hear a high rushing like the
sound of wind. I was wrapped in darkness. After a short while in this state I felt myself sink
down and I registered that breathing was irregular. Without any black out in consciousness I slid
back into the body." (N)
" Lying on the floor I relaxed, when I heard a rumbling, which developed to thunder every time
when relaxation became deeper. At these moments I was alarmed to waking state, thus shifting
periodically between being deep relaxation and wakefulness. The sounds oscillated in this way
for about 5 minutes. Subsequently, I succeeded in stopping this oscillation and was left with a
continuous rumbling, which was superimposed by a higher-frequency buzzing. Unfortunately
this state did not seem to be deep enough for trance because, after some time, the rumbling
vanished and I became fully awake. The intended body separation was not accomplished."
(BAL)
"In the evening, lying on my back, I actively relaxed. Suddenly I heard explosion-like sounds
and was alarmed. Reflecting upon this situation, I remembered what different sounds could
accompany floating out of the body, and I relaxed again. The explosion-like sounds started again
in chaotic sequence. After some time the sound developed to a drumming, like that of rain. Now
I felt ready for OBE-ing and toward that purpose I tried to sit upright with my subtle body. Then
I stood up and walked across the room. Unable to see anything I became aware that the eyes of
my subtle body were closed and, therefore, I tried to open them. But tiredness made my eyelids
heavy (note: the state of physical body was transmitted to the subtle body by repercussion) and
soon I felt so tired that I accepted being pulled back into my physical body. Back in the physical
body I heard the drumming again and felt an intense circulation of energy, producing a euphoric
state of mind. Shortly afterwards I fell asleep." (S)
"One morning, feeling comfortable in my warm bed, I decided to sleep longer and turned aside.
Shortly afterwards, however, I heard a roaring, which seemed to be outside of me. Next I felt
myself loosening and then separating from the physical body. I realized that I had no control of
my subtle body because my double turned head down in a looping motion and slid head first into
the floor. This experience frightened me and instantly I was pulled back." (SH)
"Commonly, this relaxed state of awareness comes over me suddenly, and it feels as if all the
muscles in my body relax at the same time. It actually seems like things get quieter at that
moment. The change is so profound that I instantly take notice. It´s a wonderful feeling. In fact,
it feels exactly as if vibrations have slowed down inside of me. I become more aware of what is
happening inside and out. My senses seem heightened and sometimes I can feel pulses of energy
move up and down my body like waves of water. I feel like I am floating inside my physical
body, as if I were on water. Often the pulses are weak to moderate. Sometimes they are strong.
At other times they are barely noticeable. During this stage my physical sensation of the body
disappears but I am always aware that I am resting within it and that conditions favor an OBE.
However, I often hold this state for some time to observe what is happening in more detail. But
there are other times when this stage passes very quickly." (Lepak)
"There is a set of sensations that I have been aware of since fourteen years of age. It is
commonly reported by others in OBE literature as a rushing or wind-like sound. My version is
rather typical. The vibrations become quite intense and, usually in an abrupt fashion, build up in
a crescendo-like manner to the point where it is almost painful. It seems that my entire body and
mind are engorged with the noise and vibrations. At this point paralysis has set in. It is from this
state that the OBE starts. But, I am often able to maintain this state of rapid vibration and still
think clearly. Sometimes I can even control the resonance, making it move up and down or
spread evenly throughout the body. This is reminiscent of awakening kundalini in the body.
Notably, I have found that I can help control or even break this state by moving my eyes or jaw
back and forth. These sensations are fairly well known in OBE literature. In my case they occur
at the end of the relaxed state." (Lepak)
"A few times, upon returning, I have had some interesting experiences. Once, I felt an extreme
jolt in the back of the neck. I was quite aware of this happening as well as the painful muscles I
had for the next few days. Another time, I heard a soft, explosive sound when returning."
(Lepak)
"I lay on the floor and relaxed. After some time I heard a sound like a water fall. Somewhat later
the sound ceased and I began to see colorful landscapes passing in a movie-like fashion. Some
time later it became dark and I felt elevated upwards by a kind of wind, by which I was swayed
to and fro. Subsequently, I had the feeling of being carried away by the wind, still in my original
prone position. All of a sudden I felt as if I were set down and I was able to see. I I slid along the
street of an unknown village where I started a sightseeing tour. Though in my everyday life I
might have felt lonesome there, I instead felt rather euphoric." (BAL)
"Lying on the floor I tried to fall into trance, using a step by step method:
1) relaxing
2) inducing heaviness of the body and limbs
3) listening to my blood pulsating in the blood vessels
4) feeling warmth
5) distracting my awareness from the body towards inner space.
I began to hear a rushing. Thereafter the rushing vanished and I saw very colorful mosaics
attracting my attention. After a while the mosaics disappeared and it became dark and silent and
very peaceful. Then I heard the laughing and screaming of many children. Initially the sounds
were faint as if far away; then they seemed to be approaching. When they seemed to be very
close, I had the impression of dissociating from my physical body. In the lying position I drifted
through a short tunnel, which I could not see, but of which I had a spatial feeling. When I had
passed the tunnel, all of a sudden, I stood in a meadow. In full sunny daylight I saw a swimming
pool just in front of me. Meadow and swimming pool were crowded. I went to the swimming
pool to have a better look and there I saw a lot of people splashing and diving through the clear
water." (BAL)
" The paralysis was gone and I became aware of two bodies, physical and astral. I felt light but
did not rise upward. Then I began to move my legs with ease as if I were peddling a bicycle.
After many seconds I stopped and put them down again. Then I lifted my head and shoulders,
leaning on my elbows. Looking around I saw that everything had a mild glow. Suddenly I
realized that I had been moving my astral body rather than the physical. Then I lay back down
and realigned the two bodies." (BAL)
"While relaxed and concentrating I decided to move my etheric arm. Slowly, I managed to lift
my left hand and arm up over my chest. Then I put it back at my side." (BL)
Bal.: "Several years ago I once experienced the silver cord when "stepping-out-in-trance". Out of
the body, at a distance of about 1m or 1,5m I turned around, face to the physical body. As usual
in near-body distance I was without visual perception and in absolute darkness. Feeling a touch
on my breast I reached out for it and felt something with smooth surface formed like a cone,
diameter at the basis (breast) ca. 15 - 20cm, getting smaller to a diameter of about 5cm at a bodydistance
of about 30cm. At this diameter (5cm) it transformed to a cord, leading in direction of
the physical body. In all other OBE's of the type of "stepping-out-in-trance" I paid no attention to
the silver cord, but at a certain distance (ca. 50m) I felt a pull. Then I was stopped as if tied and
fixed at my backside. Instantly I was retracted to the physical body. This happened very often
and reduced my expeditions to a short duration, frustrating me."(bal)

Author : S.Muldoon, H.Carrington,
Source: "The Phenomena of Astral Projection", p. 71:
"THE HOUT CASE NO. 2, in which the doctor tells of seeing the exteriorized etheric bodies of
three different persons, while the latter were undergoing surgical operations.." ,,In each case I
was able to see, at least part of the time, the astral cord that united these spirit bodies with their
physical counterparts. This was represented to me as a silvery shaft of light which wound around
through the room in much the same way as a curl of smoke will drift indifferently in still
atmosphere. When the magnetic force would draw the spirit close to the physical body, this cord
was more apparent, as though more concentrated. At other times this force was indistinguishable
to me. ."

Astral Holiday
Author: Ian R
Source: Unknown
I had an out of body experience: I felt myself leave my body and float upwards and into a long
dark tunnel. There was a bright light at the end with four people knelt in prayer. They had their
backs to me. Other people then appeared wearing long brown hooded robes. One of them spoke
to me about my past life 1,000 years ago.
Brilliant light filled the scene and I was transported with the man to a beautiful place. There were
golden mountains, green lush valleys and a feeling of deep and perfect peace that I cannot
describe. Many times this has happened and the same hooded man comes for me.

I was blown by the winds of heaven
Author: Alison L
Source : Unknown
I woke up at 2 am in the morning but couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to go and make
myself a cup of tea. When I tried to get up someone or something was holding me down on the
bed. I couldn't move.
The next thing I heard and felt was what I can only describe as a wind that lifted me out of the
bed. I tried to hold on but couldn't. It felt as if the wind had taken my body and lifted me ,ever so
gently, towards the ceiling. I felt safe, calm and peaceful. I remember thinking "I am dying, but
it's so soon God, the children aren't settled yet"
I could see my daughter's face and thought of how my son would react on hearing the news that I
had died. I then felt myself being lowered back onto the bed-the noise and feeling of the wind
went just as quickly as it had come. At first I thought it was a dream but the experience is still as
real and vivid in my mind as when it happened.

Sekarang ni, terpulang kepada sesiapa yang melayari forum ni untuk PERCAYA atau tidak..kerana AP bukanlah sesuatu yang boleh dibuktikan dengan mata zahir..ianya adalah soal/isu roh, minda bawah sedar, dan soal alam ghaib serta alam mimpi yang tidak dapat dilihat dengan mata kasar..samalah halnya dengan Tuhan, Malaikat, Syurga, Neraka...ianya tidak dapat dibuktikan dengan mata kasar tetapi kita semua yang beragama Islam WAJIB PERCAYA dengannya..

Namun, jika anda mempunyai pengalaman AP, sila tuliskan di bawah..
kami tidak akan sekali-kali mempertikaikan anda kerana kami percaya AP itu adalah perkara yang tidak mustahil untuk berlaku..

Back to top Go down
https://astralcommunity.forumms.net

Koleksi Pengalaman Astral Projection
Page 1 of 1